The Regulations of the online store “autokomputery.pl”
The owner of the online store is Autokomputery Krzysztof Jeleński; NIP 881-116-04-05; REGON 301580993 (hereinafter referred to as Seller) with headquarters at Wagrowiecka 9; 62-110 Damaslawek. The online store (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) located at www.autokomputery.pl sets the transaction rules between Seller and each user (hereinafter referred to as Buyer) who accepts the Shop regulation and intents to buy available products.
- Copyrights to any content posted on the Shop website are entitled to the Seller and shall be protected under the Act of 29 August 1997 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926).
- Every registered Buyer freely shares the personal data.
- The personal information are used by the Seller to execute the shipment or payment.
- Seller might release the personal data to the third part only on the behalf of the Buyer.
- The personal data is used and stored by the Seller under the condition of the Copyrights and Related Right mentioned above. There is availability to access, read and update own personal data.
Products, prices & shipment
- Every product that is offered in the online Shop constitutes the item’s availability.
- The products’ pictures and descriptions are general and in some cases are distinct from the original product’s appearance – the quality and properties always stay the same.
- Some items may be temporary unavailable in the Shop due to supplier faults.
- The prices are expressed in Polish Zloty (PLN) and usually are shown in net and gross value.
- The prices do not contains shipment expenses.
- Seller has a right to change the price of the product due to external market circumstances (currency fluctuation, market slowdown, etc.)
- Seller has a right not to accept the order and give no reason.
- When the Buyer changes the order relatively to the original assumption the Seller has a right to refuse continuation of that order.
- Available methods of payment: payment in cash, and money transfer on bank account.
- The order can be made via phone, Internet website, e-mail, fax or via letter.
- The time to complete the contract depends on the products availability and usually takes from 24h up to 7 working days. In special cases it might be a bit longer however the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about that fact.
- The products are send to the Buyer via specialized carriage companies or regular post services.
- There is an opportunity to receive the products in the company headquarters at: Autokomputery Krzysztof Jeleński; Wagrowiecka 9; 62-110 Damaslawek.
- The complaints and problems need to be report not later than 7 working days from the date of the product’s obtainment.
- If the product (i) differs from order; (ii) is damaged, (iii) or Seller made mistake, please contact to our company immediately after that return the package via regular post service.
- In accordance to legal regulation, a regular Buyer has a right to return the product (in the same condition) within 14 working days. Unfortunately, the regulation does not cover the invoice sales (business-to-business transaction). When the Buyer intends to return the product, it has to be sent in regular package (on his own expense) and provide the data to arrange reimbursement. After receiving the package and positive acceptance of the product’s condition, the Seller is obliged to return the money on Buyer’s bank account. The reimbursement is made by post money transfer and reach the receiver’s bank account in maximum 14 days. There is no possibility to return money on foreign bank account.
- Every electronic item prepare and sell in our company has warranty stamps with detailed date of sale. When the stamps is broken by the intentional behavior of Buyer, there is no possibility to return the product, it loses the guarantee as well.
- There is no guarantee on the product that has been damaged due to inappropriate installation in the car e.g. burning (problem in car wire installation that damages our item), flooding (water, electrolytic acid). Product that is already installed in the car cannot be returned – it can only be exchange for another within guarantee time constraints.
- The products that are opened, programmed outside our company has absolutely no guarantee and these items cannot be returned at all.
- When the package is broken or might be opened during the transport, please do not receive it. The only proper way is to prepare the damage report (together with courier) and apply for the product replacement only with above-mentioned document. Without the damage report – no guarantee and complaint is possible.
Due to the external unpredictable events (natural disaster, riots, trade restrictions, and adverse law regulations) that impacts the regular accomplishment of order, the Seller has a right not to follow the above-mentions rules till the end of unusual situation.